Mini4Temps | Le rendez-vous des Mini 4 Temps Honda
Bienvenue sur Mini4Temps Honda Dax Team Corsica, premier forum francophone consacré aux Mini4Temps Honda
Honda Dax ST50 Fork (Honda Dax ST50 Fourche) 05310
Bienvenue sur Mini4Temps Honda Dax Team Corsica, premier forum francophone consacré aux Mini4Temps Honda
Honda Dax ST50 Fork (Honda Dax ST50 Fourche) 05310
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Mini4Temps | Forum d'entraide et de conseils entre passionnés de Mini4Temps Honda

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Console Nintendo Switch Lite édition Hyrule : où la précommander ?
Voir le deal

Honda Dax ST50 Fork (Honda Dax ST50 Fourche)

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Psyzo
Nouveau

Honda Dax ST50 Fork (Honda Dax ST50 Fourche) Empty
MessageSujet: Honda Dax ST50 Fork (Honda Dax ST50 Fourche)   Honda Dax ST50 Fork (Honda Dax ST50 Fourche) EmptyDim 30 Nov - 15:07

Hello all.

And that for this lovely forum. First of all - let me apologize for writting on English on this forum. I hope you can bear with me - im from Denmark.

I'm in eager need for an complete fork for an Honda Dax ST50E - or only the fork without the legs. (Same as the model in Belgium ST50B) with the two brackets for the turnlights on them.

I've searched for them in Denmark without luck - so the only fork familiar with the model ST50E is this ST50B - they are the same.

Every offer is welcomed - most nicely would be a complete fork - but everything can be used.

I hope you friendly guys can help finding one. Good price is given and of course it should be possible for you to send it to Denmark Very Happy

Let me hear what you got and your price.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
christian
Rang: Administrateur
christian

MessageSujet: Re: Honda Dax ST50 Fork (Honda Dax ST50 Fourche)   Honda Dax ST50 Fork (Honda Dax ST50 Fourche) EmptyDim 30 Nov - 19:54

Hi psyzo and welcome
no problem, we can communicate in every language here Wink
I own all parts needed to renew the front forks but I would need to check in Japan for a complete one, I already sent a Chaly one from Tokyo area therefore I think it would be possible to do the same with Dax one
could you please show me a picture of the parts you would need?
thank you very much
best regards

https://okaeri-japan.fr/boutique/
Psyzo
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: Honda Dax ST50 Fork (Honda Dax ST50 Fourche)   Honda Dax ST50 Fork (Honda Dax ST50 Fourche) EmptyDim 30 Nov - 22:06

Hello Christian.

That is very nice. The part I need mostly is the upper part of the fork where the legs bolt into.
The fork from Belgium have 2 metalpieces / brackets welded onto the fork holding the turnlights / blinkers. These are sticking about 3 cm out from the fork on either side.
The fork in Denmark and Belgium differs from the one for example used in Germany, since on these there have been drilled holes in the lighthousingbrackets on the fork for the turnlight / blinkers mounting. These dont have a seperate bracket for mounting the lights.

It´s is that complete part of the fork I need the most.
But I can also use a complete fork with the legs of course.

Futhermore I need the lighthousing as well since mine is also broke Very Happy

Dont know if i can link but here is one
Honda dax fork
christian
Rang: Administrateur
christian

MessageSujet: Re: Honda Dax ST50 Fork (Honda Dax ST50 Fourche)   Honda Dax ST50 Fork (Honda Dax ST50 Fourche) EmptyDim 30 Nov - 22:41

Hi
here are the model that can be found in Japan, many are removable ones
Honda Dax ST50 Fork (Honda Dax ST50 Fourche) Dax_110
cheers

https://okaeri-japan.fr/boutique/
Psyzo
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: Honda Dax ST50 Fork (Honda Dax ST50 Fourche)   Honda Dax ST50 Fork (Honda Dax ST50 Fourche) EmptyDim 30 Nov - 23:22

that is exactly what i need Very Happy

But I believe something is missing on that one - the pipe that goes through the frame Very Happy

But the turnlight holders are there.

What is the price?
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Honda Dax ST50 Fork (Honda Dax ST50 Fourche)   Honda Dax ST50 Fork (Honda Dax ST50 Fourche) EmptyMer 7 Jan - 11:01

Hi DanishDAX,

It happens that I have a Honda genuine fork bought 20 years ago, it is in grey ready for coating with the blinkers seats. I you have no alternative to find one let me know, I you ahe some parts in return , also tell me otherwise your price is mine.
Bruno Bergerac France.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Honda Dax ST50 Fork (Honda Dax ST50 Fourche)   Honda Dax ST50 Fork (Honda Dax ST50 Fourche) Empty

Honda Dax ST50 Fork (Honda Dax ST50 Fourche)
Page 1 sur 1